1. Recursive Hierarchical Recognition: A Brain-based Theory of Language Learning
2. Mind Blocks: Lance Knowles explains how Recursive Hierarchical Recognition, a brain-based theory of language acquisition, is shaping the design of computer-assisted learning materials.
3. The Evolution of CALL
4. Redefining Roles: Language Learners, Teachers and Technology
5. Precision Rotation: Lance Knowles applies real world knowledge to the implementation of the Flipped Classroom
6. Flipped Learning: Theory in the Real World: The Flipped Classroom
7. Testing Reformed: Lance Knowles explains how advances in technology and cognitive neuroscience allow us to assess and modify the quality of learning and practice.
8. The Great Divide: Mixing Teachers with Technology